Friday, December 3, 2010

December

I can hardly believe we are already into December. Where did November go? Our tree is up and our house is decorated for Christmas. I got the kids picture taken for the cards to go out and even got those printed as well. I just need to address them and get them in the mail. I work every day except for Christmas Eve so have to get everything done at night or on Tuesdays. It is a lot to do, but its good. Michael hit his one year mark yesterday on December 2nd. I sent him a "hump day" package with a camel in it and it says, "Your half way there, now endure to the end." He is in his new area at the USU campus and apparently they have had a fair amount of snow, but we were 73 degrees here today, December 3rd, crazy. It is supposed to get colder tomorrow but it makes it hard to get in the mood for the Holiday's when it is so warm (as I am sure my parents can relate too). A lot to do, but great memories for this time of year. Now that I am a parent I understand why you get a little more stressed around the holidays, but it is all worth it when you see the kids faces on Christmas morning. Well the countdown is on until Christmas......only 22 days left. Good luck with all that everyone has to get done.

1 comment:

  1. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...except for us!

    E.T.

    ReplyDelete