Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas 2010

It is another year and I can hardly believe it is already that time. I think I am nearly done with all of the shopping. I have some little things to get, but very easy things. It is in the mid seventies today here in Allen and it doesn't really feel like Christmas to me! I also am working right up until Christmas and so that makes it not seem normal for me as well. We had a ton of sick kids at the office today and I am in hopes I don't bring anything home either. We were able to have Bob's mom here last week and that was nice. We skyped my parents last night and they are in the 90's year round so understand the whole not feeling like Christmas thing. They are getting closer to being home and we are all glad here. This is our last Christmas without Michael and that is also good. He is doing very well and has three baptisms planned for Christmas. We are of course the most grateful at this time of year for our Savior, Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for each and every one of us. What a glorious day it must have been when he was born and all realized what a great day that truly was. I am grateful for all of my family, but especially Bob and the great husband and father he is. Merry Christmas, I hope we all remember the true meaning of what we are really celebrating. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment