Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day 2010

It is so great to have a three day holiday. We were totally lazy today and just hung out together. That is my idea of a great day anytime though. I was at the Dr.'s on Saturday but got an antibiotic and some steroids and seem to be feeling a lot better. Not quite up to my usual self but that is okay, better than the way I was feeling. I have to give credit to Bob for making me go in, I feel like its such a waste of money and time, but he was right this time. My sister is so lucky as her kids will be starting school tomorrow in Washington D.C. We are on our third week here in Texas, but that is okay. Bob has been helping Nathan all day with his new sub and amp that he put into the Lincoln, you hear him coming before you ever see him, but that is apparently the thing to have here in Allen. Not much else going on, they made Michael a trainer and he got his new companion last week, so we will hear how this week went tomorrow sometime. He is already training an Elder who is Homebound, he goes home to sleep at night, he is a schitsophrenic (sp) so Michael is technically training two Elders. He will do well I am sure. I think he might have some of the luck I had as a missionary though, "we think you would do well with this sister etc." I know he will do well and it is I am sure preparing him for the future. Well I hope all of you all had a great holiday out there. Maybe next time I will have something more interesting to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment