Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary THOMPSONS

Today is the 49th Anniversary of John and Mary Thompson. Why is that so significant to me? Well for starters I would not be here without them and so am very glad they met on a blind date many years ago and were married in the Los Angeles temple. They are currently in Indonesia serving a mission which is great. We are glad they will be home next year so we can celebrate their 50th with them, hopefully with all the family together. They are a great example to me and my kids of enduring to the end and doing it with a positive attitude. They fit together and one would certainly be lost without the other. I hope that Bob and I end up being the same way, in another 28 years from now. This a a milestone for any couple, but what a great example of keeping covenants and loving the person you marry forever. Just wanted to say, Happy Anniversary mom and dad, we all Love you! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment