Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Michael----Elder Mansell

Yes, you are right, today is Michael's 20th birthday. I can still remember the day he was born, there was a BYU game on and the Dr. and Bob were more interested in that than the fact that I was having a baby, so I prayed they would lose and lose they did. Don't mess with a lady having a baby! Michael was a great baby, hardly ever cried and was super obedient. He has grown up to be a very handsome young man. We are so proud of him serving a mission and grateful for the ten months he has already served. One more birthday and he will be home with us to celebrate the next one. I sent him a package and wrote Happy Birthday..September 29th in hopes the office would make sure he got it on time and he told me today he has it and can't wait to open it tomorrow. He is truly a good young man. We can't for one minute imagine our lives without him in it and though there is a hole in our family right now, know it will be filled in a few short months again. I wish I could sneak in and see his face as he opens his gifts, but I will have to imagine the faces and comments from here. I love you Michael and hope you have a wonderful birthday, you are never far from our thoughts and are always in our hearts. We love you and will miss you on your special day. Happy Birthday!! Love you, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment