Saturday, July 3, 2010

Brand New

I am brand new at this and am not sure if this will go well. I love to read other blogs and think it is a wonderful way to remember things that otherwise would be forgotten. I can hardly believe it is already JULY. The summer is already going by very quickly. For the fourth we of course will be in church, but will be remembering how lucky we are to live in a country where we are able to worship how, when or what we may. I am grateful to be an American and all that it stands for. Michael is enjoying his mission in Idaho right now, we miss him at every holiday but are so grateful for his example to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Well, hopefully I will get the hang of this and post more than less. Hope its enjoyable to any and all who read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment